Sunday, April 24, 2016

Getting Out!

     As you know, Lee and I have enjoyed getting out and experiencing our city...or mostly eating our way through it. With a newborn, that can be a little more challenging. Luckily, we are within walking distance of so much, so we are still able to indulge a bit. That being said, I have been very intimidated by the carrier, therefore resort to the handy stroller. This weekend we were determined to figure out the carrier and hope Zella was okay with it. We loaded everyone (including the dogs) in the car and drove to Golden to walk along the Clear Creek trail. It was paved in case we needed to use the stroller, but she ended up passing out soon after we put her in. It was a successful afternoon in Golden and made me more confident the next time we want to use the carrier.
I swear she is in there.


    This weekend was also fun because we got to show off Zella to some of my Colorado friends. A few of my favorite coworkers hosted a Sip and See. Though I don't have many pictures, it was so nice to have Zella meet so many nice people. She was on her very best behavior and can't wait to see all of them again.
Getting ready for the party.

She was fussy until Stacey held her. :)

Zella loves Aunt Katie. 


Us with two moms-to-be! Aren't they cute?! Zella can't wait for more friends.

No comments: