Saturday, May 7, 2016

Going Places...

     We enjoy traveling and are already planning a trip to Cabo (Congrats, Brandon and Cliah)! Therefore, we need to get Zella her own passport. We dressed her in a very cute sweater from Aunt Natalie and were off to the post office. As we showed up, it was clear we were not applying for her passport that day. It would have taken hours to get through the line. We called it a wash and went out for Mexican food.
Love this sweater!

         Zella  had another big day with me when I was the Mystery Reader for my 3rd grade classes. When we showed up, the kids were so excited to see us both. I didn't realize how much I miss them too! They loved her. I can't wait to visit again.
My afternoon crew💖

My homeroom 💖
     And last but not least, we had a group of 3rd grade boys over to watch Star Wars, eat pizza, and make sundaes with their teachers. Zella made an appearance in the beginning, but those boys were exhausting, so she retreated to bed around 8 pm. ;)
Great group of kids
 And now a few pics from this past week or so:
Too tired to stay awake for a diaper change.

Giving Mom a smirk.

Definitely a morning person




No comments: