Monday, May 16, 2016

My First Mother's Day



     Last weekend, we had nothing on the calendar and I couldn't have been happier. It was Mother's Day Weekend, and I thought it wasn't on Lee's radar. It started Friday night with a delivery. A vacuum! I was actually excited because I had been saying we needed a new vacuum for some time now, but also slightly disappointed...it was a vacuum...for Mother's Day. :/ Woke up Saturday with Lee asking me what I wanted to do. Ugh! Really? He didn't have anything planned? I was kind of shocked. I knew we had plans with a friend in the afternoon, so I was surprised when he said I had ten minutes to be ready much earlier in the day. We drove around for a bit before he dropped me off to get an hour massage. Woohoo! An hour of relaxation! What a treat. As I was leaving, I was greeted with some flowers that he had left inside my jacket. It was super sweet. The rest of the weekend, we spent as a family. Simply perfect.



No comments: